SIGMA BETA CLUB
Sigma Beta Club
In the early 1950's, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity became the first Greek organization to establish a youth auxiliary group. Under the direction of Bro. Dr. Parlett L. Moore, while serving as National Education Director, the Sigma Beta Club was founded. Brother Moore was concerned with changing needs in our communities and recognized the important role that Sigma men could play in the lives of our youth.